Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Chimney flue crack causes fire


January 26, 2013

PERRY TWP. — A crack in a chimney flue caused a fire at a home at 1205 E. 12th St. at 12:52 a.m. Friday, catching the wood studding between the two brick walls ablaze and causing smoke damage....

« Back to Article

sort: oldest | newest


No comments posted for this article.

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
Remember my email address.


I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web