Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

Firefighters warn of carbon monoxide

January 14, 2013

SALEM — City firefighters said residents need to be prepared with a working carbon monoxide detector, especially this time of year with furnaces and fireplaces producing heat and vehicles being......

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

(1)

notSocialist

Jan-14-13 4:38 AM

Carbon monoxide is nothing compared to Salem's water supply being contaminated with di-hydrogen monoxide.

1 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 1 of 1 comments
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web